Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wild rose

She is the wild rose of heaven

with bit of hell fire
&
I am the gale of her journey to both
-sorosh


Path of your scent


Make path of your scent

I could travel to you
&
to ignore other millions of aroma
on the way
-sorosh


Come home


Pomegranates are ripen and got clefts

Roses got dew drops and fragrance
Dead trees got blossoms and buds
Come home
Again we have rain and thunder in hopeless sky
Again we have art of love
Come home
-sorosh


Make me butterfly


You might make me butterfly for the second meet,
if for the first meet
you have bestowed all these colors to my eyes
-sorosh


Sarcastic love


You envelope me with deception

I develop you from deception
what a sarcastic difference
love your disloyalty
-sorosh


What is love


Love is not pitter-patter of midnight torrent

nor patrichor at wee moments of dawn
nor yet the murmuring words of beloved eyes
Love can't feed a dead butterfly
nor it can heal the dead veins of lover's heart
not yet its evidence in doomsday for lover's heart pain
Love can't make the feather fly to the rainy sky
nor it can bring down it from rainy clouds
nor yet its the lie
nor the truth
-sorosh


flame of heart


One must have mind of thoughtlessness

and heart of flamefulness
to regard the melted part of heart in form of blood
since then its wandering in my body in search of you
it wants to get out by suicidal approach to you
One must have been soaked by torrent
to regard the sun-shower
One must have been kindled for a long time
to behold the fire in his chest
& bring mind's thoughts into ashes
-sorosh



For you

I am spending stardust to get sand
I am exchanging ocean pearls with river pebbles only
I am bestowing elixir and in return getting poison
Again why my heart is glad in plenty
I have come from gorges of heaven to your world of hopelessness
But again why my heart smiles
-sorosh

Red Apple


You are the splendor of red apple

the aroma of pressed marigold
you are the patrichor of dawn torrent
the presence of you is art of a child
the way i praise you
I am impolite
-sorosh


Hum of bee


You are the hum of a bee

the wee moments of universe creation
you are the rhythm of morning nightingale
the fame of butterfly
the art of my eyes
the changing colors of universe
the way i praise you
I am very impolite
-sorosh


The lost rose 


You are the lost rose of gardener

The shy smile of pal
the loneliness of starry night
the sandalwood tree among the dusky forest
I am ignorant
the way i praise you
-sorosh


Purity of sin


The purity of our sin is free from impurity of virtue

to extent of dark love
and shameful lust
even what i mean by this?
see how i am lost beautifully in your sinful love
-sorosh



Careless child

You are the careless and oblivious child on a bike
I am those fallen books from his bag unto the ground
among the shameful autumn yellow leaves
-sorosh

What do I mean

the flying phoenix

the running ogre
the invisible kindled flame in heart
and the undying love;
the barefooted moments on snow
the fake smile and lie hope in heart
sorry i can't elaborate 
even what do I mean
-sorosh


Imprisoned birds


Take hands off of your eyes

&
tame your hair
otherwise the birds of my heart
will be imprisoned forever
-sorosh



Your flowers & roots

I have fallen not only for your flowers
but 
also for your roots;
you will see by the time when autumn comes
I won't be confused
-sorosh



Parakeet


I am the eagle 
I am free of limits of act
but again i will do act of parakeet for you
-sorosh

Fall

When I was dark
gravity was foe
now i am white
gravity is pal
I fall for you by nature
the time when i come to your edges
-sorosh



Moon dust

I looked to sky
it was starless 
then i found ground 
full of my pieces as moon-dust
but you never knew about
-sorosh



Robot

Dumb and damaged robot 
under leaf-less tree in season-less earth
then there the story began 
when I saw you
-sorosh






No comments:

Post a Comment