Saturday, March 26, 2016

Why

Why should I say from light of horizon
to darkness of Bermuda
from heaven of God
to fiery hell of satan
from first look of Eve
to last look of Adam
why should I say all indirectly?
why I must make it complex to you
I don't want you to be in subtle imaginations
Just simply I say - I have fallen for you
for every bit of you
Please, be simple with me
I am pal
I am human
don't be there and there and again in there
be here and here agian in here
-sorosh


Rain or fuel

You have kindled the flame in me
whether be the rain for quenching
or the fuel for inflaming
-sorosh


Your dress

There was body in plenty
I chose your dress to smell instead
but
alas!
you are unaware of this purity of fire
in my chest
-sorosh


A day

A day i asked you for stone
you ashamed pearls of my eyes
that much I am fallen?
-sorosh


Yes

Always there is someone on a Springfield
but we won't let him to cultivate plant of love
-sorosh



Hands and feet

When I see you
I lose my hands in moon-dust of your beauty
and my feet under the shade of your hair
-sorosh


Let me

Let me cultivate
my feelings in form
of kisses on your skin
to prove the richness of soil
-sorosh



Butterfly and honeybee

One gives colors to my eyes
other sweetness in my throat 
I am confused for selection in between beautifully
one brings phantoms in my dreams
other brings naked beauty of hopelessness
for selection I am confused beautifully
-sorosh


Shade

I have shades only
the sun gives not
the moon too very often
can't you see my shade
its the same darkness of night
which embraces you every night
-sorosh



Birds of your heart

Birds of your heart 
made nest in loft of my heart
often i fed them nectar of my soul,
My birds just flew over your home a day
you made their feather your pillow 
after choking them
-sorosh



Weather

Today's weather is sad
why i feel such
am i grief collector 
or pain healer
-sorosh


Wine

Wine isn't the cause of my drunkard & frenziness
but with cup of tea
if you be my cup-bearer
-sorosh


You

It is hard to find you
specially when you are not there
-sorosh


Bestow me

Bestow me either your colors or aroma
as you wish
or
Bestow me the sight of my heart or sight of eyes
as you wish
Bestow me my heart back or give me your heart
as you wish
Take me to ocean of your beauty or i take you to seashore
as you wish
Take me away
or
I take you home
as you wish
-sorosh


Lies in your eyes

The day when i can't find you
I feel like i have to hide into dark forest,
under the bat's wings
I need to be hidden among the strangers
I want to travel with lost birds of horizon
the day when i can't find you
-sorosh


Wolf and rain...

I have nature of dog
don't go to wolf
come to dog
wolf brings tears
dog brings loyalty
I have nature of rain
don't go to flood
come to rain
flood brings wetness of dress
rain brings wetness of heart
-sorosh


Your sky

I know your sky is full of stars
I am here in dark cave of your imprisonment
no such sky with moon-dust such as yours
only when I miss you I rub my eyes
and see phosphenes
-sorosh


At my favor

Rain will be at my favor
blowing breeze will be at my favor
night is with me
day was with you
a lonely road without people
you with your umbrella unfavorable
I with untameable heart's flame and restlessness on other side
you with nervousness and heart beats
whether you hide from my look
or
from wetness of rain
how your umbrella is weak to hide you from both ( rain and me)
I see your innocence at your eyes
my cruelty at my heart
how your impatient fragrance needs me
how you can't forbid the wind that brings the fragrance of your hair to me
alas for you!
fest for me!
-sorosh

No comments:

Post a Comment