Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Let me 

Let me
there is trace of soil in your eye' kohl
let me
there is lack of honesty in color of your lips
let me
there is few lost white hair among dusky night
-sorosh


Yes

I astonish you in thousand ways 
under dark trees of Adam
you free me among the lost hummingbirds of horizon
-sorosh



Stone & Seed

I was ready to nurture a lie hope beautifully
somewhere in chest region,
that a day the dead branch of sandal-tree will bloom too
but
a night burglar replaced the seed with stone
-sorosh


Octopus

Like octopus's heart
I have three of them
one loves you
other hates
another is confused
&
I became insane desperately
-sorosh


So close

We are not that far baby
you are few fingers above my button
I am few fingers bellow,
You are wrapped with purity of spring
I am still with coldness of winter
see so close baby
-sorosh



Rocks of valley

Your arms are made of valley's rocks
I have fallen in
They've broken me into pieces,
Please, Borrow
rose's
little lotus's
more of four o'clock's
softness
-sorosh


Anklet

I prefer to be silver anklet of your white feet
rather than gold ring of your cursive finger.
-sorosh



City lights

City-lights is rude to me
what does it say?
I can't understand
do they speak of what?
do they speak of hope or desperateness
do they speak of immortality of love
or temporary of desires?
I can't understand
what do they say in darkness of night
are they doing act of someone/something to me
or their light is real and feel-able
city-lights is rude and stranger to me
in absence of you
-sorosh


Hibernation

For a while I have come out of hibernation
I thought emerald of spring is singing
the breeze of spring touching me
alas!
It was all mirage, nothing but phantoms of my deceptive thoughts,
see how nature's behavior is sarcastic to me
in absence of you,
again i went for hibernation by closing chapter of heart
and tearing sheet of mind
-sorosh



I don't know 

I don't know more 
only I know this that;
there is festival in heart
funeral in mind
After seeing you baby
-sorosh


Beyond 

Here is that I stop writing about you
now you are beyond imaginations
let figure out when you come back in
-sorosh


Balloon with roses

I send the flowers with letter by balloon to you
I don't know does the balloon know the way to you
I don't know could the balloon keep its air till end of trip to you
nor can promise that the balloon can resist against blowing gale to you
nor yet can promise that the balloon can't lose it's way by distraction of clouds to you
I don't know if any eagle burst the balloon and it might be fallen with roses and letter in it's nest
or if the balloon was burnt by sun's rays
or the wetness of rain diminish it's flying range
or the balloon couldn't reach you before the sunrise of horizon
then?
despite of all the risks
I send it with my hand-written letter to you my beloved enemy.
-sorosh


Rose and Book

You the rose
I the book
You the fragrance
I the words
-sorosh


Drunkard of beauty

The Artist of universe
was two glass deep drunk
When He draw you
-sorosh


Sheet of music  

If you are not serious with my words
please, read my words - they are lyrics
perhaps your heart beats will be the music
together they will create the song of love;
through your eyes i might listen;
otherwise I am afraid of the time
when I will be appreciated as perching birds
as nightingale or starry night only
-sorosh



7 comments:

  1. You deleted your instagram posts, thats sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's boredom choked me very often - thats why

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again thank you for your precious comment

      Delete
  3. You are welcome, you truly are a very talented and amazing writer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, you truly are a very talented and amazing writer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - I am pleased very much. surely

      Delete